Simple Event Attendance has been updated to 1.5.1.
This is to fix an issue with PHP7.2 where debug logs contain a count function warning:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-event-attendance/seatt_events_include.php on line 103
The few lines where this was a problem were updated to check if the variable was empty. See changelog on the PHP count function spec.
Plugin is live on wordpress.org, and available on GitHub.
Simple Event Attendance has been updated to 1.5.0.
Update to fulfill some of the requests posted at https://withdave.com/2017/05/seatt-feature-request-may-2017-update/, as well as some other fixes:
- Updates to structure of comments in source files to improve readability
- Addition of list format to make displaying multiple events easier
- Change to remaining time display in the admin panel (from hours to a formatted time)
- Removed use of extract function from add_shortcode (seatt-list and seatt-form) as per best practice
- Added ability to use shortcode to control public visibility of comments
- Updated screenshots for plugin
Plugin is live on wordpress.org.
I’ve updated Simple Event Attendance (SEATT WordPress plugin) to version 1.4.0. This brings bug fixes, and updates in line with the release of WordPress 4.5.3, as well as the upcoming 4.6.0 release.
The plugin can now also be found on GitHub: https://github.com/withdave/SEATT to help you track changes if you’ve made any modifications yourself.
This covered some of the feature requests at https://withdave.com/2017/05/seatt-feature-request-may-2017-update/, as well as fixes for get_currentuserinfo in WP 4.5:
* Replaced get_currentuserinfo with wp_get_current_user to fix deprecation issue
* Fixed bug where users couldn’t register to an event with limit set to 0 (unlimited)
* Fixed bug where server time was used rather than blog local time on front end form
* Updated admin and template to allow use of TinyMCE for WYSIWYG editor. Can now also add images, colours etc.
I’ve updated Simple Event Attendance (SEATT WordPress plugin) to version 1.3.0. This brings bug fixes, and updates in line with the release of WordPress 4.3.1.
Firstly, an apology for taking so long to release another version – feel welcome to get in touch if you want to discuss changes you’ve made to your code in the interim. These are largely security changes, so it’s recommended that you update when you can. The database structure hasn’t changed, so you should experience no loss of data.
Continue reading “SEATT updated to 1.3.0”
I’ve updated Simple Event Attendance (SEATT WordPress plugin) to version 1.2.7. This brings bug fixes, and updates in line with the release of WordPress 3.5.
- Fixed problems with apostrophes being escaped with numerous backspaces in admin panel and in the comment box
- Removed first+last name from page template as this is rarely used, with list users no longer in a table format, but now in an ordered list
- Admins can now sign up registered users simply by supplying a username in the admin panel
- Fixed problems with wp_prepare() causing errors in wordpress 3.5
- Deleting the plugin now removes all database tables as well as files to provide clean removal. This means uninstalling will now remove all events
Live at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-event-attendance/
Simple Event Attendance has been updated to 1.2.6:
- Addition of extra table columns in admin view.
- Updated screenshots to reflect recent changes.
- Corrected use of date() function to current_time() to use timezone specified in WordPress rather than the server one.
- Added list of user emails signed up to an event.
- Some other small cosmetic changes, including register & login links on the event signup form.
The plugin is live at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-event-attendance/