I’ve updated Simple Event Attendance (SEATT WordPress plugin) to version 1.2.7. This brings bug fixes, and updates in line with the release of WordPress 3.5.
- Fixed problems with apostrophes being escaped with numerous backspaces in admin panel and in the comment box
- Removed first+last name from page template as this is rarely used, with list users no longer in a table format, but now in an ordered list
- Admins can now sign up registered users simply by supplying a username in the admin panel
- Fixed problems with wp_prepare() causing errors in wordpress 3.5
- Deleting the plugin now removes all database tables as well as files to provide clean removal. This means uninstalling will now remove all events
Live at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/simple-event-attendance/